Skip to main content

Maintain the Wave

 “Maintain The Wave”

60” x 72”

Quilted by Deanna Gaudaur. quintestudios.com

As an openly gay, married man living in small town rural Ontario, Canada, it is incredibly important to me that our rights and freedom don’t go backwards.

So, as a nation, we need to maintain the wave, and keep progress with rights and freedoms moving forward!

ABOUT THE QUILT

The top and backing are organic, Oeko-Tex100 certified, cotton. It’s pieced with organic thread and quilted with recycled polyester (Mara 100 rPET). Organic batting, dulled the white too much, so I used a bleached non organic cotton batting.

I’ve got a long way to go, but I am committed to becoming as sustainable in my quilt making as possible. And a HUGE thank you to Bridget O'Flaherty for being a friend, an educator, a role model, and an inspiration!






Comments