Skip to main content

Quilters Newsletter


In the Spring, I heard that my quilt from the `No Girls`show at Rocky Mountain Quilt Museum was going to be in the December-January issue of Quilters Newsletter.  I was excited, but kept it under my hat until I actually saw it in print.

Then in the summer, I heard that the magazine was folding after 47 years of publication ... and that the October-November issue would be the last.  I was thankful that I hadn`t jumped the gun with my excitement.

You can imagine my surprise in September when an early copy of the October-November issue arrived in my mailbox, WITH a picture of my quilt included.

So ... I can now say that I have been published in an international quilt magazine.  I try to leave out the part where my quilt might have fame for helping with the demise of a great magazine!
LOL






Comments