Skip to main content

SAFE WITH ME … It’s Taking Off

Folks are asking if I ship buttons.  My response is that I CAN ship quantities of 20 to 50 within Canada for the per button donation plus postage. But I’d rather not.

#sorrybutnotsorry 

#alternatively … find someone with a ‘button making machine’ and make your own. This project isn’t about me or me making money. It’s about getting the buttons out there! 



#usemyimage #itsnotcopywrited 

#useit #igivepermission 


#forbigorders … contact me and I’ll authorize @sixcentpress to print buttons for YOU at your expense.


#nomatterwhatyoudo 

#donatetheprofit 

#itsnotaboutmakingmoney 

#andletmeknow #whatyoudo

All I ask is that ANY profit be donated to support queer folks in your community.


#safewithme 

#maybeitsamovement 

#makeadifference

Comments