- PATTERNS For Sale
- CONTRACT - Blank Form For Download
- BackPack Show
- WORKSHOP - Double Disappearing 9-Patch Variations
- WORKSHOP - Premeditated Improv ... three days of workshops that work together ... or independently!
- WORKSHOP - Surviving January
- I Have Something to Say - words in my quilts
- Artist's Bio
Wednesday, 31 July 2019
For Emmett and Hudson
Close friends, who are like family, recently had a beautiful baby boy, Emmett, enter their lives recently.
I used my own pattern, For Baby and Me to make this quilt.
The fabric is by a fabulous Australian designer and friend, Kathy Doughty.
I LOVE her sense of colour and play!
Emmett has a big sister, Hudson, who was already around when her dad joined the family, so she never did get a quilt from me!
I didn't want her feeling left out, so I grabbed a bag of fabric left over from other projects and made this for her.