- PATTERNS For Sale
- CONTRACT - Blank Form For Download
- BackPack Show
- WORKSHOP - Double Disappearing 9-Patch Variations
- WORKSHOP - Premeditated Improv ... three days of workshops that work together ... or independently!
- WORKSHOP - Surviving January
- I Have Something to Say - words in my quilts
- Artist's Bio
Monday, 18 June 2018
I rarely allow folks to take my picture. I'm not sure why, but as a result, there are very few pictures of me out there.
Lately, I've had two taken and I love them both.
Interestingly, both are of me with the same quilt!
The one below was taken by my husband, Larry Tayler (larrytayler.com).
And this one was taken by my Guild friend, Eleanor, at Sewing With Your Friends.
Life is good!
Wednesday, 13 June 2018
I have finished the samples for the workshop that I'll be teaching, starting this Autumn.
Once the block has been mastered, and sample blocks completed, these are the patterns that I will have available.
'It's a Breeze'
- a traditional variation
'For Baby and Me'
- a transitioning to modern variation
'Nice People, Nice Things'
- a modern variation
'It's the Same World, No Matter How You Look At it'
- an improv variation
(no pattern for this one, just instructions and suggestions)