- PATTERNS For Sale
- CONTRACT - Blank Form For Download
- BackPack Show
- WORKSHOP - Double Disappearing 9-Patch Variations
- WORKSHOP - Premeditated Improv ... three days of workshops that work together ... or independently!
- WORKSHOP - Surviving January
- I Have Something to Say - words in my quilts
- Artist's Bio
Wednesday, 30 January 2019
This quilt was just too much fun to make!
I used 5" squares purchased as a sample pack to highlight the colours in the Painter's Palette solids line. I LOVE the hand of this fabric.
The black is Colorworks Black, by Northcott Fabrics. It also has a wonderful hand.
Here is the quilt as it grew on my design wall.
Then it went to my long arm quilter, Deanna Gaudaur, quintestudios.com .
Her husband, Mike Gaudaur, quintestudios.com photographed it for me.
But I’m stuck.
Starting. Starting again. And again. Until I can’t.
Fighting to stay happy; to see the Light; to know that I’m OK.
Using words to convince myself.
‘Life is good. Life is good!’
Until I believe that it is.
And I survive another January.