- PATTERNS For Sale
- CONTRACT - Blank Form For Download
- BackPack Show
- WORKSHOP - Double Disappearing 9-Patch Variations
- WORKSHOP - Premeditated Improv ... three days of workshops that work together ... or independently!
- WORKSHOP - Surviving January
- I Have Something to Say - words in my quilts
- Artist's Bio
Monday, 2 October 2017
Days before his eighth birthday my Grandson told me … “My Dad doesn't think that you act your age Grandpa.'
In an attempt to discover how old I do act we continued to chat.
We discovered that we had similarities.
We both like to get our own way; we both get grabby when we’re tired; we both like to eat ice cream; we both like Lego and making things; we both tease our sisters; we both laugh when we hear farts; and we both have no intention of kissing a girl.
Our conclusion … we are both eight!