- PATTERNS For Sale
- CONTRACT - Blank Form For Download
- BackPack Show
- WORKSHOP - Double Disappearing 9-Patch Variations
- WORKSHOP - Premeditated Improv ... three days of workshops that work together ... or independently!
- WORKSHOP - Surviving January
- I Have Something to Say - words in my quilts
- Artist's Bio
Sunday, 20 November 2016
Wednesday, 2 November 2016
I got back to dyeing today ... with Pre-reduced Indigo. This is now my favourite colour and type of dye!
I LOVE the texture, colour variation, and movement that I can get.
I'm still working on a 'tree' that will stretch 24 feet tall. The trunk will be mostly indigo. These new pieces should help me to get the look that I want!
Life is good!