- PATTERNS For Sale
- CONTRACT - Blank Form For Download
- BackPack Show
- WORKSHOP - Double Disappearing 9-Patch Variations
- WORKSHOP - Premeditated Improv ... three days of workshops that work together ... or independently!
- WORKSHOP - Surviving January
- I Have Something to Say - words in my quilts
- Artist's Bio
Tuesday, 17 April 2018
For Baby and Me
'For Baby and Me'
48" x 60"
The last quilt that I made, 'It's a Breeze', was actually pretty challenging for me.
The challenge ... to keep it traditional and regular. No 'funny stuff' in that one!
That's not my usual style, but I like the end result!
This one is made with my friend Kelly Panacci's wonderful fabric line, Panda Love, by Ryley Blake Designs. The fabric is the part 'for baby'.
'And me' ... the asymmetry, the partial border, the odd block ... :-)
This one was so much fun to do!
This will eventually be included as a pattern for my Double Disappearing Nine Patch Workshop.