- PATTERNS For Sale
- CONTRACT - Blank Form For Download
- BackPack Show
- WORKSHOP - Double Disappearing 9-Patch Variations
- WORKSHOP - Premeditated Improv ... three days of workshops that work together ... or independently!
- WORKSHOP - Surviving January
- I Have Something to Say - words in my quilts
- Artist's Bio
Sunday, 21 May 2017
While in Australia, I fell absolutely and totally in love with the Sydney Opera House.
To me, it is quilt, after quilt, after quilt, waiting to be made!
I dragged poor Larry onto boats, through gardens, up a bridge, across a harbour, into a train station, and to a zoo ... just so that I could view and photograph it from all angles!
And from all of those different angles and views, this is the one that I've decided to capture in a quilt first!
I realise that it is the 'standard' Opera House photo ... but it just seems to say ...
I'll keep you posted if my idea gels!