- PATTERNS For Sale
- CONTRACT - Blank Form For Download
- BackPack Show
- WORKSHOP - Double Disappearing 9-Patch Variations
- WORKSHOP - Premeditated Improv ... three days of workshops that work together ... or independently!
- WORKSHOP - Surviving January
- I Have Something to Say - words in my quilts
- Artist's Bio
Sunday, 21 May 2017
'It Should Be as Simple as This'
'It Should Be As Simple As This'
I made this quilt for the Threads of Resistance Show. Deanna Gaudaur ( quintestudios.com ) did an amazing job with the quilting.
The response to the Threads of Resistance Show was phenomenal. They had over 500 entries, for 62 spaces.
Mine was not selected for the show, but all of the quilts entered in the show, and the artist statements, are posted on the Threads of Resistance website.
The folks running this show get top marks from me for the class that they have shown with this event!