- PATTERNS For Sale
- CONTRACT - Blank Form For Download
- BackPack Show
- WORKSHOP - Double Disappearing 9-Patch Variations
- WORKSHOP - Premeditated Improv ... three days of workshops that work together ... or independently!
- WORKSHOP - Surviving January
- I Have Something to Say - words in my quilts
- Artist's Bio
Monday, 21 March 2016
Quilt Guy Retreat
Here is the group of guys from the men's quilting retreat in Chester, Vermont. I spent four wonderful days with these men, quilting, laughing, sharing stories, and celebrating our common interest.
This is my second time on this retreat, and I will continue to participate each Spring and Autumn, for as long as I am able.
The group is a varied group, from all corners of the US, and Canada. Their interests and quilting styles vary as well.
One of my favourite quilt guys is Jack Edson. He is a great guy, who does brilliant work! Here are some samples of his work. The third picture is the piece that he started on at the retreat.
Michael Michalski is another brilliant artist who comes to the retreat. What he can do with a quilt constantly pushes boundaries and understandings. He is also a really nice man!