- PATTERNS For Sale
- CONTRACT - Blank Form For Download
- BackPack Show
- WORKSHOP - Double Disappearing 9-Patch Variations
- WORKSHOP - Premeditated Improv ... three days of workshops that work together ... or independently!
- WORKSHOP - Surviving January
- I Have Something to Say - words in my quilts
- Artist's Bio
Monday, 7 December 2015
These three words express my intent in life. As long as they stay my focus, it can get no better.
'GRATITUDE' is made with fabric won at a Prince Edward County Quilters' Guild meeting.
'LOVE' is made with fabric given to me by my 95 year old Aunt Jeanne.
'JOY' is made from fabric that makes my two granddaughters giggle.
Quilted by Deanna Gaudaur.
Photographed by Mike Gaudaur.