- PATTERNS For Sale
- CONTRACT - Blank Form For Download
- BackPack Show
- WORKSHOP - Double Disappearing 9-Patch Variations
- WORKSHOP - Premeditated Improv ... three days of workshops that work together ... or independently!
- WORKSHOP - Surviving January
- I Have Something to Say - words in my quilts
- Artist's Bio
Monday, 7 December 2015
When my partner passed away after a long
battle with cancer, I experienced the true meaning of
being at peace. The pain and discomfort were gone.
There was finally a peace for us both.This quilt is my
attempt to capture both that peace, and the complexity
of that peace, using over 30 white, and white on
white fabrics. But even within the peace, there is the
dripping red of tears.Mostly they were tears of gratitude.
It was surely a loss ... but also an incredible blessing to
have loved and been loved so deeply.