- PATTERNS For Sale
- CONTRACT - Blank Form For Download
- BackPack Show
- WORKSHOP - Double Disappearing 9-Patch Variations
- WORKSHOP - Premeditated Improv ... three days of workshops that work together ... or independently!
- WORKSHOP - Surviving January
- I Have Something to Say - words in my quilts
- Artist's Bio
Saturday, 26 September 2015
Photo by Mike Gaudaur
Otis loves it!
It looks good horizontally and vertically ... although I prefer it sideways.
My quilter, Deanna Gaudaur, made my suggestions work beautifully. She has such talent!
This one started as a Bargello class last May or June. The instructor, Joyce Oconnell, is now a friend and mentor of sorts. It was a cool class.
Like most of my quilts, this one grew and evolved as the fabric directed. I had great fun with it ... so much fun that I started to call it a 'bordello' quilt instead of a 'bargello' quilt.
The name stuck!
This one is currently with my quilter, Deanna Gaudaur.