- PATTERNS For Sale
- CONTRACT - Blank Form For Download
- BackPack Show
- WORKSHOP - Double Disappearing 9-Patch Variations
- WORKSHOP - Premeditated Improv ... three days of workshops that work together ... or independently!
- WORKSHOP - Surviving January
- I Have Something to Say - words in my quilts
- Artist's Bio
Tuesday, 18 December 2018
On November 28, 2017, Prime Minister Trudeau delivered a public apology to LGBTQ2 Canadians.
He struggled to hold back tears as he spoke that day. I wept openly.
That text is embedded in this quilt.
I can't read it without tears.
This quilt is a celebration of that speech. And a thank you.
It represents a defining moment for Canada.
And for me. After a lifetime of feeling less than, of living in fear, of feeling out of place, I finally knew that I was valued, that I was safe and that I had a respected place in my country.