- PATTERNS For Sale
- CONTRACT - Blank Form For Download
- BackPack Show
- WORKSHOP - Double Disappearing 9-Patch Variations
- WORKSHOP - Premeditated Improv ... three days of workshops that work together ... or independently!
- WORKSHOP - Surviving January
- I Have Something to Say - words in my quilts
- Artist's Bio
Wednesday, 20 December 2017
My Christmas Quilt
In June, I took a class with Victoria Findlay Wolf. More on that in another post, but suffice to say ... it was an amazing experience and I learned a LOT. I also got to visit her shop and came home with some awesome 'Christmas' Fabric. It is her Green and Red line. Check it out in her on-line store Victoria Findlay Wolf Quilts.
This quilt is my first ever Christmas quilt. I love it because it doesn't SCREAM Christmas and I can use it all year. I also LOVE lime green.
I tell folks that this one is called 'Unexpected Interuptions', which is the story of the season ...
for my Canadian friends, the REAL name for this one is 'Dave Cooks the Turkey'.
As Canadians, we know that THAT is the real story of the season!