- PATTERNS For Sale
- CONTRACT - Blank Form For Download
- BackPack Show
- WORKSHOP - Double Disappearing 9-Patch Variations
- WORKSHOP - Premeditated Improv ... three days of workshops that work together ... or independently!
- WORKSHOP - Surviving January
- I Have Something to Say - words in my quilts
- Artist's Bio
Wednesday, 20 April 2016
International Quilt Festival, Chicago - April 2016 ... Proof They Were Really There ... :-)
My new friends Donna (her blog is in the list that I follow, so check out her work) and Sarah Evans, who is the president of the Chicago Modern Quilt Guild, sent me some pictures. I have met some amazing people through quilting and can't think these two enough!
Seeing all of the pictures that I was sent makes it all seem ... so real!
The first show was Modern Quilt Guild - Drunkard's Path
The second show was Mod Squad Quilts
And this is my new friend, Donna, with her Drunkard's Path quilt. Very cool!